Nature

Well what can I told you about the nature that you all ready don´t know, the mother of all living thing (or almost all, who knows?), it tremendously beauty whit her waterfalls, rain forest, mountains and the different kind of animals that live in this planet but also tremendously feared she can destroy us all whit volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. 
I always have a tremendous admiration for the nature, the way of create things and in the same time destroy it at will is something that in my opinion this is what makes it so awesome at the level of thinking that nature is a god, a god that is in constant whit us but we don´t respect her as we should (I don´t think that exist only one god by the way).
When I was a kid very often went to El Morado, El Panul and other hills to do trekking also my dad when I was like 11 year old rent a plot for like 4 years this were the time when I get captivated whit the nature, walking surrounded by giant trees listening the different kind of birds is something that makes me feel really in peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts