My blogging experience

So this is the end of my experience in the world of blogging, I have learn to write better an more fluently whit this activities the fact of having a topic and think about it firs in my mind in Spanish then translate it to English and write it down (some times without to much knowledge about the topics) was a god exercise and bring me more confidence at the moment of express my self whit my ideas (I have some account in something similar to blogs but never post anything). I have much more to learn of course and also write without the computer that will be the real challenge but in the mind time I´m quite happy whit the results of this works (even though I didn´t  do all the post. I´m a little bit lazy jeje).
I don´t think in keeping this blog functional the most probable thing is that in not to much time I will forgot about it and end up in the tons of account that I have lost in the internet (that place most be full of junk) so that is all folks so long and the better wishes to all of you.

Comments

Popular Posts