My favourite piece of technology

I want to start telling you that the internet is in this wold before I was born, so there is a generational thing whit the technological devices and their uses. To me the most useful and fun is the PC (or personal computer). Why you may ask, because the variety of things that yo can do on it like play video games (most of the time that I spend in the PC is playing games), see social networks, helps to study, see movies or series, helps whit the work (all the office programs) and a infinity of things. maybe you are thinking that "the newest cell phone also can do all this tings" and yes it can, but the speed and performance is higher on PC, because the components in it can be upgraded just buying the part you want to change (because the age or malfunction), and build a new PC, that is why my own PC is still running after 6 years.

Comments

  1. I really think "with a phone you also can do that things"! jajaj and then you write that! jjaja I agree with you :) I like more the pc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts