My favorite photograph

The act of taking pictures has never be a thing that likes me to much, staying still waiting someone take the picture isn't the kind of think that makes a good one, to me the perfect photograph are taking when the people express them self  with no knowledge that a camera is pointing at them, in my opinion that reflects their true self and some times makes the most beautiful pictures (and also the funniest ones). Now day every one have a portable camera in their pockets making more easy the act of taking pictures and is something that in one side provide a lot of grate pictures, but in the other side compromise our privacy (a big problem of our time, at least to me). Well now to the point of this blog, my favorite photographs (because I don't have only one) can't bee seen by no one, why? that is because their are all in my mind.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts