Movies/Series

If you make me decide between movie and series I pick movies, why may you ask, well is all because since I was a little boy my grandmother (father part) sees a lot of classics film and have a real wide knowledge about actors/actress, this influences me a lot so I have seen many many film in my life.
to bee honest actually I don't have a favorite movie but if you make me chose like a top 5 they will bee: The Grate Dictator whit Charles Chaplin (one of the first movies I like when i was a kid), Natural Born Killer whit Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis (the story of this film and the actors in it and the shots are awesome), 2001 A Space Odyssey (I think no one don`t know this movie), No Countries For Old Man why Javier Bardem and Tommy Lee Jones and to finish it a western The Good, The Bad and The Ugly whit Clint Eastwood

Comments

Popular Posts