Why i chose my career

Well to talk about why I`m studding what I`m studding, first we have to go back in time when i was like  nine years old, in that moment i never think to much about what I wanted to bee when I grow up, but have spend much time making cakes and otters desert for my family, that move me to learn more about this topic of cooking (also my father and grandfather are good "chefs" but never make something wit their abilities), but when i reach the age of 12 the dream of becoming a chef was no more and so I started to search again. This search was a little more cold  than the firs one because the only thing that cross my mind was "I don`t want to bee lock in a office for the rest of my life" and with this idea star looking for option (when i was between 12 - 15, really never think on it to much), to finally stay whit agriculture (obviously this processes was more complicated and have more incidents in it but is a very long  story).

Comments

Popular Posts